Monday, April 1, 2013

"Green" Books

Hi again!  Green Girl here and I thought you could use a few books for being green and eating green.  "It ain't easy being green" but it can be fun and very rewarding!


















**If you click the links a purchase the books I (might) receive a small percentage.  Might because amazon is fickle!**

So what do you think of my selection?  There are SO many books and resources out there to live "green."  Living green doesn't have to mean giving up electronics, showering or growing all of your own food.  recycling is a great start.  Growing your own herbs is another great place to start and save LOTS of money!

4 comments:

  1. I have just began my "Green" journey. I make all of my cleaning supplies, buy almost no prepackaged foods, etc! I can't wait to spend more time on your site. I am hosting a hop today at http://www.frugalfitfamily.com - swing by and share if you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to plant a kitchen garden. I am really hoping that I can do something like that this year. Thanks for the links and tips.

    I'm dropping by from the Great Blog Train. Hope you can stop by.

    http://heresmytakeonit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love green smoothies, but probably couldn't do a diet. :) Thanks for sharing your picks at Mom's Library!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lovely, I am your newest follower from Blog Hop. Love your Awesome blog! Followed you via Bloglovin'.
    Feel free to visit, follow and leave me comments @ www.revampspunkyrena.com

    xoxo
    Rena

    ReplyDelete